White rice has been Singapore’s most popular piñata recently. Singled out as one of the major sources of contribution to diabetes, some of us are finding it hard to love our favorite staple again.
The healthiest people in the world have no problem with rice, they eat a lot of it. Japanese people are very healthy, having the second highest life expectancies in the world. According to a research by National Center for Global Health and Medicine in Tokyo, people on Japanese’s high carb diet (both rice and vegetables) are 15% less likely to die of any cause, whether cardiovascular, stroke or diabetes. Their obesity rate is just 3.5%. Compare that to America’s 35% obesity rate. Or Singapore’s 11%.
The Rice Conundrum
What if the problem isn’t white rice itself, but how we eat it? Professor Jeyakumar Henry, head of Clinical Nutrition Research Centre (CNRC) cited a study done by the centre and published in the European Journal of Nutrition that found the glycemic index (GI) of white rice dropped drastically when consumed with protein and good fats. Traditional Chinese meals do not look the least like today’s Chinese takeaways. Instead traditional Chinese meals were a rich combination of rice, meat, vegetables, soup where carbohydrates are consumed together with fresh protein, natural fats, giving exemplary nutrition.
Rice with Love
Rice With Love is an innovative recipe developed through a collaboration between Singapore and New Zealand after 2 years of trials and research, bringing together 13 different specially chosen natural ingredients, including Thai Jasmine Rice, to achieve such an optimum carb-protein-fat balance. Why further process the ingredients when we can learn from our forefathers and simply bring them together naturally?
To understand why Rice with Love is awarded the healthier choice label by the Singapore Health Promotion board, we will take a peek into its’ underlying recipe which is formulated to be nutritionally balanced so that you can eat it as a meal on its own. Its countless benefits are supported by the 13 all natural ingredients found within its serving. While white/brown/mixed rice are nutritionally filling, it does not contain 90% of the benefits found in a serving of Rice with Love due to its’ lack of assortment of nuts, beans, seeds and other grains.
Rice with Love supports healthy cholesterol and thyroid levels as it is rich in proteins, omega-3 and an abundance of vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B2, vitamin E, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus and calcium, to name a few. Loaded with antioxidants to counteract the free radicals in our bodies, it detoxifies while protecting us from heart disease, diabetes and boosting respiratory health while helping with weight management as well. These are just some of the benefits that Rice with Love contains as compared to normal products out in the market.
13 Great Reasons to Love your Rice
With Rice With Love, here’s 13 great reasons why you can and should love your rice all over again:
- Lower GI. Rice With Love has a clinically proven GI of just 57. And that’s achieved with our favourite great tasting Thai Jasmine Rice as the main ingredient in the mix. Enough said.
- Natural ingredients. All 13 ingredients used in Rice With Love are natural, fresh, and unprocessed.
- More fiber. A balanced mixture of soluble and insoluble fiber aids digestion, reduces cholesterol and blood sugar levels, while promoting healthy gut bacteria.
- More protein. Protein is an important building block for our bodies. It builds and repairs tissue, makes enzymes, hormones and other body chemicals.
- Omega 3 fats. With walnuts and linseed in the mix, Omega 3 fatty acid goes a long way to help us manage our cholesterol levels.
- More vitamins. With corn grits and almonds, Rice With Love comes loaded with Vitamin B2 and E to support conversion of food to energy as well as ensuring proper functions of our organs.
- More minerals. Rice With Love is rich in potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, manganese, calcium and copper to support healthy cholesterol levels, a healthy thyroid, and a healthy mood.
- Loaded with antioxidants to counteract the free radicals in our bodies and detoxifies while protecting us from heart disease, diabetes and boosting respiratory health.
- More satiated. With all the above goodness all in one bowl of rice, you feel fuller with more nutrition while eating lesser.
- Great taste, texture and color. A well balanced rice mix will have great taste naturally. It should not taste bland and make you think you’re chewing sand. And if your eyes love, your gut will too.
- Easy to prepare. You don’t need an astrophysics PHD to cook Rice With Love. Simply prepare it just like you would with any rice.
- You can’t help but receive compliments from your friends and loved ones who will notice your newfound radiance, healthier lifestyle, and your smarter way of eating rice.
- Share with your loved ones. You no longer need to feel lonely in your journey of healthier diets. Rice With Love is specially made for you to enjoy with your family and friends. Everyone will love it, because Rice With Love is made with love.
Real Panacea International
Real Panacea International, the product owner of Rice With Love educates its employees on its’ company mission and goes through a strict selection process by identifying the main ingredients found within our own products objectively and through research. It only consider products within its’ mission and with own internal marketing & research following strict protocol and guidelines, do not push for products that are found to contain GMO by looking at natural alternatives first.
Rice With Love wholly owned by Real Panacea International specialises producing worlds’ best clean, all-natural products. Visit them at Booth, D18 at Superfood Asia 2019 from 24th – 26th April at Marina Bay Sand & Expo, Singapore.